TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for December 16, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - December 16, 2017 Quick Review of the Current...

Thursday, December 7, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Elf On The Shelf" - Heisenberg - 12.6.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 9:29 PM EST on December 6, 2017



Frosty the snowman
Was a jolly happy soul
With a corncob pipe
And a button nose and
Two eyes made out of coal

Frosty the snowman
Is a fairy tale they say
He was made of snow
But the children know
How he came to life one day

There must have been some magic
In that old silk hat they found
For when they placed it on his head
He began to dance around

Frosty the snowman
Was alive as he could be
And the children say
He could laugh and play
Just the same as you and me – Rollins and Nelson

And that brings us to tonight’s word: ELF ON THE SHELF

Bit of a long shot but are there and children in the audience? Anyone under 10 raise your hands? I see you tiny Tim. Yes yes, God bless us everyone. Top 5 ever. I presume everyone else in the room is of age? How about the card carrying silver foxes? Whoa. Big majority. 15% is coming off your bill. You earned it. Over 65 years in this human experience? It hasn’t been a cakewalk has it? If you’re like me you didn’t really set the world on fire neither. Not any dividend checks coming in every month. Didn’t write a song like Frosty the Snowman to set the family up. No, it’s been a paycheck to paycheck 5 days a week existence. On call the other 2 days. No wonder I lost my childhood wonder. At least I’m not alone.

The Elf on the shelf, if you don’t know, is a little stuffed elf doll that “comes down from the North Pole” the day after thanksgiving and stays till the day after Christmas Day. And the days in between, he/she gets into all sorts of mischief in the night.



So here’s the thing…earmuffs, tiny Tim…children have such a sense of wonder, that they actually believe these elves are real. They believe in Santa Claus so why wouldn’t they? Every Christmas Eve they go to sleep, cookies, milk and no presents….they wake up no milk, half eaten cookie, presents. You do the math. Maybe little Cindy Loo Who could do the math, but why? If it ain’t broke. Every year like clockwork the fat man delivers. That was the deal. He keeps his end and I keep mine.

Imagine if you told a child Santa Claus is coming on the 12th this year. He’s not coming on Christmas Eve. What would the look be on that child’s face? Is something wrong? Why? What happened? I would almost bet a steak dinner that a child might say, this doesn’t feel right. Let’s just wait till our usual time. How crazy would that be but somehow I can picture it. Maybe children have an inner sense of how things work that we just forget over time. Something about that sense of wonder that slips through our hands over the years. Is that why they say the children lead us? That children teach us? Maybe they remember more of their light they had before they arrived here into this human existence.



I don’t know. Maybe something about this 3D human existence has made us hard. Impatient. Frustrated. Tired. Embarrassed. Shamed. Working all the time. And not enough time to do the things you want on those 2 days off. It’s a hard road. Why would anyone in their right mind sign up for this life? I guess for the same reason why would anyone run an obstacle course? Why would anyone want to be an astronaut? Why would anyone eat an oyster? For the experience I presume. And some experiences are better than others. Some were born into a loving family. Maybe they got lots of nice pretty presents under the tree. Santa was always on time. And then there’s the others. Maybe what’s so frustrating is that some never had the wonderful childhood experience they should have. Maybe this is their shot to get it right for themselves and their family. I’d be frustrated too.

https://youtu.be/sj-RxX_FjoM



I imagine there’s a few out there who haven’t lost their sense of wonder in all this time. The ones who can dream easily. The ones who live with their feet off the ground. But what does society say about them? Quit dreaming and get to work. You’re flying too close to the sun. Wake up. Get a job. Your pipe dream ain’t gonna put food on the table. You are arrested development.

“You give me breadcrumbs
And I’m tired of living the boss' dream
They'll squeeze you dry man, if you let 'em
You better take your chances if you get 'em” – Jane’s Addiction

So this world suppresses the dreamers don’t they? Hmmm. Heaven forbid you have your head in the clouds and make a decent wage. Hey kid you want to be an artist? You wanna be a teacher? You wanna work at a nonprofit animal shelter? You wanna be a magician? You like being poor? Good luck kid.



But the times they are a changing. With the sizable blessings moving closer to us with every tick of the island clock on the wall, like a child, you can now go back to dreaming of the world you want to live in. And dream out loud. At high volume. Do you realize how lucky we are? All our dreams are going to come true. For better or for worse. Not just for our sakes but for the sake of all. For the dreams of all our brothers and sisters. Can we put “We make your dreams come true” on a business card? What would you say if you got a card like that? But it’s true.

The melancholy part of this whole gig? Of this dream job? How much of our dreams are 3D adult dreams? I dream of 8% interest. I dream of an offshore account free from taxes. I dream of an impenetrable trust. I dream of genie. I dream of butlers. I dream of no NDAs. I dream of 88 bodyguards. I dream of a penthouse suite with 360 views. They’re all nice dreams, but not quite hitting the chosen one mark are they? And that’s why today, I reach inside me and pull forth my inner child. To look deep inside and find my lost sense of a childs wonder. That wonder to believe that Santa Claus is coming right on time. That wonder to believe that God is real. That wonder to believe that a school teacher can make as much as a banker. That a homeless shelter can be the most expensive building in a 5 miles radius. That you can be a policeman and put the bad guys away. That orphans can live with families that truly love them. That I can give away my paintings for free and eat. That I can spend my time making others dreams come true. That I can live with the wonder of a child forever. That my arrested development is a good thing.



And that’s the word

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/Pu9rQ8lkQ5c

https://youtu.be/17-90JQO8mo

https://youtu.be/9ZC8tgGuVKM

https://youtu.be/EErSKhC0CZs

https://youtu.be/z92bmlcmyq0

https://youtu.be/USodN3D4wnc

https://youtu.be/Ggg5V-iryhY

https://youtu.be/wKaQTSVJRKk


















"Original of the Species"

Baby, slow down
The end is not as fun as the start
Please stay a child somewhere in your heart

I'll give you everything you want
Except the thing that you want
You are the first one of your kind

And you feel like no-one before
You steal right under my door
I kneel 'cause I want you some more
I want the lot of what you got
And I want nothing that you're not

Everywhere you go you shout it
You don't have to be shy about it

Some things you shouldn't get too good at
Like smiling, crying and celebrity
Some people got way too much confidence, baby, baby

I'll give you everything you want
Except the thing that you want
You are the first one of your kind

And you feel like no-one before
You steal right under my door
I kneel 'cause I want you some more
I want the lot of what you got
And I want nothing that you're not

Everywhere you go you shout it
You don't have to be shy about it, no
Oh, oh no
Sugar, come on!
Show your soul
You've been keeping your love under control

Everywhere you go you shout it
You don't have to be shy about it
Everywhere you go you shout it, oh my my

And you feel like no-one before
You steal right under my door
I kneel 'cause I want you some more
I want you some more, I want you some more

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More